Monday, July 13, 2009

Updates from San W

I'm tired, but I have some readers who are curious about how the trip is going.

I think we got Huck's pukiness fixed for now. We stopped the prescription Axid & started 20mg of Prevacid Saturday night. This was all based on internet research on my part. I am so
NOT an internet MD kind of mom, but I was desperate to get him well enough to enjoy this trip. He's about 90% better. Looks like we are going to have to take him to a pediatric GI when we get home. Poor kid.

Now that Huck is all well, Truck is sick. He is also having GI issues. Let's just leave it at that, shall we?

Today, Jo and I let Truck hang in the hotel room and watch golf while we took the boys to the beach. They had so much fun! The best part was figuring out what Worm was calling the waves and why. Tif thought he was calling them scary bubbles. However, I am fluent in Wormainian, so I realized he was calling them sorry bubbles. You see, the waves were knocking them around, and when I bump into Worm I always say 'sorry'. This must happen a lot, because he now says sorry when he bumps people, the cat, the fridge, walls... he bumps into a lot of stuff. Anyway, waves are now sorry bubbles. I love how that kid's mind works.

No comments:

Post a Comment