Thursday, July 2, 2009

The shower gifts aren't for me!

Crap, I have to tell you something about Worm too. Can't the kids take a break from being cute and funny so I can just surf the net for once?

Anyway, Worm requested some "lice cheese" this afternoon (a slice of american cheese to those who don't speak Wormainian), then headed straight to my bathroom. I stood behind the door and peeked at him. I thought watching him leave something in the shower might give me some insight into what's going on in his freaky little head.

It was a total non-event. He just pulled open the door, put the bowl of cheese on the shower floor, reached over and grabbed a few bites out, shoved them in his mouth, shut the door, and walked out of the bathroom.

Then he walked past me and said, "Daddy shower."

I guess the previous bowl of cheese and the dolly block were for Daddy.

1 comment:

  1. In case any one reads the comments...

    Truck asked him about the cheese in the shower and he said "[Mel] shower"

    I guess the shower gifts are up for grabs.

    ReplyDelete