Sunday, November 2, 2008

So I spent entirely too much time trying to put a slideshow on my blog

As you can see, I was not successful.  Anyway, I spent so much time messing around with the slideshow thing that I don't want to sit in front of the computer any longer.  Also, I didn't leave the house or even shower today so my trove of incidents to blog about is a bit dry.  PLUS, I am spiraling into a depression that my poll has held steady at 5 votes for a full day.  I can only hope that my readers are waiting to catch up on my blog and place their vote while at work.  That really is the proper way to enjoy my witty humor, while you are supposed to be doing something else.  It makes me seem funnier.  

Tomorrow hubby & I are going to do some early voting.  I suspect I will get a good story out of it. I will try not to disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment