Monday, November 10, 2008

So I was thinking about Tootsie Rolls

Tootsie Rolls suck.  

When I sorted the halloween candy this year, I divided it into two piles.  

Chocolate and everything else.  

When Huck saw this he said there was chocolate in the wrong pile.  I went to investigate and he indicated that there were Tootsie Rolls in the non-chocolate pile.  I explained that Tootsie Rolls are not chocolate, they are just chewy things that are supposed to be chocolate flavored.

Funnily enough, I had the exact same conversation with hubby a few days later.  Is it a male thing that they don't know the difference between chocolate and weird poser candy?

Here is why Tootsie Rolls suck:
- they pretend to be chocolate, but they aren't creamy and delicious
- they pretend to be caramels, but they aren't buttery and delicious
- they look like cat turds 

What has brought on this Tootsie Rolls rant you ask?  

The halloween candy is all picked over and there is no more chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. What about fun fruity tootsie rolls...do they get a pass because they aren't posing as the coveted chocolate? Or are they just poser starbursts?

    ReplyDelete