Tuesday, May 26, 2009

So this is my last title starting with so

When I started the blog in October, using the word 'so' to start all my titles didn't seem like a big deal.  To me, it went with the blog title 'I'm really not that busy.... So I write a silly blog.'

But now it just feels confining.  Sometimes I think of a great title and then I can't make it work with the word so.  That sucks.  I hate giving up something funny.

I also hate using nicknames for everyone, but I'll keep those for continuity purposes.  If I ever write another blog I am dropping all anonymity, it's a pain in the ass.

I have some posts started in my head.  Hopefully they will make it to the screen before I forget them.  This is the end of the school year, so I have some loose ends to tie up before I can get back to being not that busy.

1 comment:

  1. So...I've been missing your blog posts. Get yer shit done and get back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete