Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I didn't do that cliche thing involving vomit

I just said "Bath time!"  Worm replied, "No. Hot."  To the untrained ear, this may sound as if Worm is requesting a cool bath.  He isn't.  He's requesting chicken nuggets or a hot dog.  If you spent a few days with him it would make sense to you, I swear.

Anyway, I clarified, and it turns out he wanted a turkey dog.  Dinner was less than an hour ago, but I knew there was no way to talk him out of it.  He is single-minded, to put it politely.  I'm an 'in for a penny, in for a pound' kinda girl, so I asked Huck if he wanted a turkey dog too.  He did, but "Only if it's frozen."

Holy Mary Mother of God! 

My regular readers know I HATE the phrase 'I just threw up in my mouth', so I will not tell you that's what happened to me.

Instead I will refer you back to this funny post I linked to a few months back.  Pick any option on this list, or off the comments.  It's all funny and it all pretty much sums up how I felt about the frozen hot dog request.

No comments:

Post a Comment