Thursday, August 13, 2009

Stirring the pot

Huck started soccer today. He is terrible. He also read a book to me today and did not stumble over any words, including: unnecessary, ridiculous and embarrassing. Basically he is mini me.

Worm refused to wear anything but a diaper and high heels until 9 a.m. He also insisted on a "cold faffle" for breakfast (Eggo waffle right out of the freezer). Later he freaked out because I wouldn't let him eat a tube of Burt's Bees lip balm. I'm thinking this is the Collins genes at work.

Jo? Truck? Comments?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about Truck, but I'm certainly not a fan of the high heel. Any heel for that matter..unless it's made with special shock absorbent gel designed to aid with the fore-front style of running suggested for triathletes, but I digress.

    I do believe that both Truck and I enjoy a good Eggo with some peanut butter and syrup, but I think it's safe to assume we both prefer in nice and toasty.

    Truck and I also fully support the Burt's Bees line of lip products, but I don't recall either of us wanting to (or actually) eating the products. They are all natural though, so go the kid should for it!

    So I'm not sure where his fetish/obsession for cross dressing and eating uncooked and non-edible items comes from, but I will take full credit for how damned cute he is...

    ReplyDelete