Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So I got a bit freaked out for a moment

Remember when I did the "Jennifer needs" post?  If not, you can click here to refresh your memory.  

One of the things Google thought I needed was: to date Jason.  

So I was all snarky about Google and it's stupid thoughts about my needs.  No shit, right? 

Tonight I got a new twitter follower named, dun dun dun, JASON.

I actually got the heebie jeebies when I saw it.  

The main reason I tweet is because my dad tweets. We drop little tidbits about our life on each other.  It's nice.  

Until today, my dad was my only follower.  I don't do clever or interesting tweets.  140 characters is not enough room for my fabulous powers of expression (uh-huh, I said it, you know you were thinking it).  I never expected to have any other followers.

So I was about to go to bed, but I had to figure out who this Jason was and why he was following me on twitter.  I imagined some crazy pedophile because I mostly tweet about the kids.

Turns out it was MUCH more sinister than that.

Jason turned out to be a make-crap-loads-of-money-on-google-spammer.

Well played, Google.  Revenge is a dish best served cold and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment