Friday, March 20, 2009

So the whole world is against me

I am an early riser.  My kids are early risers.  We get up, get dressed, and do..... nothing. 

The world caters to those who are traditionally employed or those who lay in bed all day.  It seems as though my choices must be, get a real job or sleep late.

I would love to shop somewhere  other than Wal-Mart or Target, but no where else is open before 10 a.m.  I would truly love to give my husband's hard earned dollars to local businesses, but they are never open!  Okay, that's an exaggeration, but they aren't open when I want to shop there.

I am dreading summer.  What am I supposed to do with my kids from 6:30 a.m. until 10 a.m.? That is a LOT of time to spend at home with your kids.  Seriously.  Normally, when they are really wearing on my nerves, it is late afternoon, so I drink a beer.  Drinking at 4 p.m. because your kids make you want to watch Mommie Dearest for pointers is okay.  

Drinking at 8 a.m. is alcoholism.

The world is against me and wants me to become a lush.

Please someone start opening earlier before I have to preemptively remove all the wire hangers from my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment