Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So I shook it off

Literally. 

I didn't put Add it Up on repeat.  I yelled along with it and then Shake It by Metro Station came on.  So, I was compelled to dance around like an idiot.

The dancing made me feel better.

Next, I did a meaningless chore.  I cleaned the strip of plastic at the bottom of our shower door that keeps water from splashing out.  You cannot actually see this strip of plastic unless you lie on the bathroom floor in front of our shower.  I would bet money that I am the only person in my home who realizes this piece of plastic a) is was dirty, b) exists.

Finally, I fixed myself the ultimate comfort food: a big glass of broken Saltine crackers covered in milk.  I know it sounds disgusting, but I love it.

I'm all better now.

1 comment:

  1. I love saltines and mill!

    And I. Love love to drink the milk post eating the crackers out

    ReplyDelete