Thursday, April 30, 2009

So here's more stuff about me. I know you are giddy with anticipation.

Another meme from facebook.  This one is from Mrs. Big E.  Thanks for the super easy blog post!

The ABCs of Me

A - Age: Chronologically - 35, Mentally - 12 year old boy
B - Bed size: King. Can't think of anything to add to this. No king-sized bed jokes forthcoming. I must be off my game tonight.
C - Chore you hate: Putting away laundry & dusting.  Does anyone LIKE any chores?  Do you want to come to my house & do the chore you just thought of?
D - Dog's names: No dogs right now. I don't want to wipe anything else right now. Butts, noses, spills & cat puke are enough wiping for me.  Let's not add puppy puddles to the list. However, Worm really likes dogs. He crawled around Target this morning acting like a "dog-dog" complete with tail wagging and a weird sound that might have been barking (or choking).
E - Essential to start your day: Coffee & shower.  I have an elaborate coffee routine. It takes some time, but is worth the wait 'cause I make great coffee.
F - Favorite color: I am not prejudiced for or against any color!  Oh, you mean color of the rainbow... well then, I'll go with orange.
G - Gold or Silver: Gold, sliver, gemstones, cash. Whatever, dude.
H - Height: 5' 2&1/2". Yes, the 1/2" matters. A. Lot.
I - Instruments you play: Kazoo & plastic maracas.  I'm doing a gig on the square this Saturday, you should come by and bail me out show your support!
J - Job title: Wiper (see D)
K - Kid(s): Um, did the job title not clarify that?
L - Living arrangements: Are better than dying arrangements.
M - Mom's name: Judy
N - Nicknames: No, thank you.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Does this mean my own birth or when I birthed my kids?  I've had no overnight hospital stays that did not involve some sort of birth.  
P - Pet Peeve: Chronic lateness & deception
Q - Quote from a movie: "You can't really dust for vomit"
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Jo is my sister-in-law, but I don't consider the in-law part.
T - Time you wake up: Ass crack of dawn.
U- Underwear: Wouldn't you like to know?
V - Vegetable you dislike: Brussels sprouts, but I'm an adventurous eater, maybe I should give them another try.
W - Ways you run late: I'm rarely late.  If I am, it is because I had to do some unexpected wiping.
X- X-rays you have gotten: Teeth. Probably other parts too, but nothing comes to mind.  I'm not often sick or injured.
Y - Yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy because I took the time to make it, dammit!  "You are not getting up from this table until you have finished that meat!" Had to throw in another movie quote.

1 comment: