Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So this is disjointed and full of links and I don't care

Have you seen the new Burger King commercial?  If not, click here.

It's a parody of "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-a-lot.

A lot of people think this commercial is offensive to women, sends the wrong message to kids, blah, blah, blah.  Hey, haters, isn't that what your parents said about that song when you were shaking your poop thing to it at Jr. Prom?  Get over yourselves.

I think it's hysterical.  Combining Spongebob and Sir Mix-a-lot is brilliant.  Plus, the "Booty is booty" quote at the end is genius.  I mean, Sir Mix-a-lot can testify to that better than anyone, right?

There is also a full video version if you have two more minutes to waste.  Click here for it.

However, as much as I like this commercial, I'm still not going to eat at BK.  Their burgers taste like chemicals to me.  I LOVE junk food, but I won't eat anything that tastes more like its additives than its main ingredient (the meat tastes like liquid smoke and that is some gross shit!)

We have been eating way healthier at my house, by the way.  Plus, the farmer's market just reopened, so locally grown veggies will make it back on the menu shortly.  I'll be there Saturday unless it is rainy, or windy, or colder than 60 degrees.  Okay, so I might not make it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment