Monday, January 5, 2009

So I tried the Wii fit last night

At first I was doing great.  I started with Yoga because this is familiar territory for me.  I KICKED ASS.  3 out 4 stars on every activity.  I was feeling pretty good about myself so I moved on to the balance games.

Uh-Oh, these require quick reflexes (something I do not have apparently because I am female and will explain in another post).  I tried the soccer ball dodge.  The Wii said I was unbalanced. I tried the Skiing.  The Wii said I was unbalanced.  I tried the weird marble tilt thing.  The Wii said I was UNBALANCED.  

OKAY, EFF YOU WII!  LIKE I NEED A $89 PIECE OF PLASTIC AND LED LIGHTS TO CONFIRM THAT I AM UNBALANCED.

Truck has been saying it for years.  Not to my face or anything, but I see it in his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment